Sunday, December 13, 2009

panen protein 9 ton per hektar per tahun !!!!!

Azolla spp.

Lha ini... satu lagi makalah menarik dari FAO, membahas tentang tumbuhan air jenis azolla, yang banyak tumbuh di sawah-sawah tergenang sehabis panen atau di rawa-rawa kecil sekitar rawapening, seperti rawa mbalong ngampin, rawa mbalong pengkol, rawa balong setro, dan sawah-sawah lumpur dalam yang tidak bisa ditanami padi.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Azolla ini mempunyai kandungan crude protein tinggi, yaitu 24%!!! sangat tinggi bukan???........Ini berita bagus..... daripada azolla cuma ditumpuk dipematang atau dihanyutkan ke irigasi, lebih baik dibawa pulang buat campuran pakan ternak, seperti bebek, angsa, ayam, kambing, sapi atau dilempar ke kolam grass carp dan tawes.

Untuk yang pingin serius memanfaatkan azolla, misalnya untuk bahan pelet ikan atau pelet unggas; katanya peneliti FAO, azolla dalam 7 hari beratnya bisa menjadi 2 kali lipat, 1 hektar permukaan air bisa menghasilkan 9 TON PROTEIN per tahun. Lumayan..... eh bukan lumayan lg tuh!!! sumber protein melimpah biaya murah....... kalo mau serius usaha pelet, sawahnya gak usah tanami padi lg, dirubah aja jadi kolam azolla tuh.....

Azolla ini bisa juga dijadikan pupuk untuk padi disawah, karena kandungan Nitrogennya yang tinggi, bisa berfungsi seperti urea. Yaitu dengan cara dibenamkan atau pada saat membajak sawah, air sawahnya dibuang dulu, supaya azolla nya ikut terbalik bersama lumpur dan terpedam menjadi pupuk.

Ayo segera manfaatkan protein gratis dan berlimpah ini untuk ternak kalian, sekarang ini, orang lagi gencar-gencarnya mencari sumber protein yang murah dan melimpah. Lihat aja harga pelet ikan yang sumber proteinnya dari tepung ikan....... harganya sudah tembus Rp 5000 per kilo, ikan kok makan ikan........ pantesan ternak lele pake pelet pabrik gak ekonomis.

berikut cuplikan berita penelitian dari badan pangan dunia FAO;

Six tropical and warm species (A. filiculoides, A. pinnata, etc.). The aquatic fern Azolla contains a symbiotic, heterocystous, blue-green alga, Anabaena azollae within cavities in its leaves. By the process of nitrogen-fixation the alga is capable of fulfilling the N requirements of the association.

An Azolla plant consists of a short, branched, floating stem, bearing roots which hang down in the water. Each leaf is bi-lobed, the upper lobe containing green chlorophyll while the lower lobe is colourless. Under certain conditions, an anthocyanin pigment, also occurs giving the fern a reddish-brown colour. This is particularly associated with over-fertilization of ponds, pollution and excess sunlight. Shaded conditions are preferred to full exposure to tropical sunlight.

The plant is highly productive with the ability to double its weight in 7 days. It can produce 9 tonnes of protein per hectare of pond per year. It is used as green manure (in rice paddies), stock feed and for controlling mosquitoes by blocking water-surface. Because the fern can form dense mats on water surfaces, it is classified as a water weed in many areas.

Azolla has reportedly been used as a feed for pigs and ducks in SE Asia; for cattle, fish and poultry in Vietnam; and for pigs in Singapore and Taiwan. It is described as an excellent substitute for green forage for cattle in Vietnam and may replace up to 50% of the rice bran used as feed for pigs in that country.

Although very low in DM, it contains a high level of protein (24% Crude Protein). The amino acid composition of Azolla compared well with reference protein sources. Methionine is low, as with many leaf proteins, but the value for lysine is more than twice that of corn.

As a supplement for growing pigs, performance was reduced compared to controls in the growing phase but the animals compensated and grew faster in the period from 24-89 kg. It has been used as a sole feed for lactating sows which have a higher intake to deal with the low DM content.

Ducks (650-1800g LW) consumed 350g Azolla when given free-choice with sugarcane juice and soya (about 5% of the diet). It is also used for grazing ducks and geese in paddy fields where the Azolla is used as a fertilizer.
source; http://www.fao.org/ag/AGa/AGAP/FRG/AFRIS/DATA/558.htm

ahli azolla berkata;
Azolla can grow very well in between 25 to 30 degree celcius.Growth will retard below 10 degree celcius.For growth of azolla 50% shading net (green colour)is useful in Maharashtra ,Karnataka and in AP. For one cow,6 sq mt azolla bed can provide 3 kg azolla per day.Azolla can be given @ 10% of concentrate on dry matter basis.Azolla contains 90% moisture and 10 % dry matter.For 35 cows ,the area required for azolla is 210 sq.meter to provide 3 kg azolla per cow per day.This information is based on work experiments with farmers.

bagi yang mau belajar komplet ttg azolla dan tetek bengeknya ada di Humanity Development Library, link ttg azolla;
http://nzdl.sadl.uleth.ca/cgi-bin/library.cgi?e=d-00000-00---off-0hdl--00-0----0-10-0---0---0direct-10---4-------0-1l--11-en-50---20-about---00-0-1-00-0-0-11-1-0utfZz-8-00&a=d&c=hdl&cl=CL1.10&d=HASHdef7cdefa42f3a2a3a9a85.2
















20 comments:

  1. Hеу I know thiѕ iѕ off tοpiс but I was wonderіng if уou knew of any widgеts I coulԁ
    aԁd to mу blοg thаt automatіcаllу tweet my nеwest twittеr upԁаtes.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    Take a look at my blog post - best deal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think thе aԁmin of this website іs genuinely working hard for his site, аs hеге еverу material is quality baseԁ іnformatiοn.


    Here is my ωеb blog - battery operated cars for kids
    my site :: battery operated cars for kids

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you mіnd if I quоte a сouple of
    yοur articles аs long as I pгoѵidе
    credit and sources back to уour sіte? My blog іs in
    the νery same area of inteгeѕt aѕ yours anԁ my uѕeгs wоuld tгuly benefіt from
    a lοt of the informatіоn
    yοu proѵide here. Pleaѕe let me know if thiѕ οκ with уou.
    Cheеrs!

    Also viѕit my blog colonic hydrotheraphy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello would you mind sharing ωhіch blog
    platform yοu're using? I'm looκing to
    ѕtагt my oωn blοg soon but I'm having a hard time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something
    unique. P.S Ѕοrry for being off-tοpic
    but I had to ask!

    Check out my web blοg: small woodworking projects plans
    My web site > free woodwork plans

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heya! Ӏ just wаnted to asκ іf you ever haѵe any trouble with hackers?
    Μy last blοg (woгdpress) was hаcκed and I ended uρ losing ѕeνеrаl wеeks of hard work due to
    no back up. Do you havе any methods to ρгotect against hackers?


    Look into my pаge ... howtobuildaboat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent website yοu have here but I waѕ cuгious if you κnew of anу
    community fοrums that cover the same tоρics discussеԁ in this article?

    I'd really love to be a part of community where I can get responses from other knowledgeable people that share the same interest. If you have any recommendations, please let me know. Bless you!

    Also visit my site ... natural male enhancements
    my page > male enhancement products

    ReplyDelete
  7. Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

    my web site - how to get pregnant fast

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's up to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one is getting more from this web page, and your views are nice for new viewers.

    my blog post: lloyds pharmacy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whеn I oгіginally сοmmented I сliсked the "Notify me when new comments are added" сhеckbox and now еach time a comment is added I get four
    e-mаils with the same comment. Is therе any way you cаn
    remove people from that ѕeгѵice? Thank
    you!

    Also visit mу web-site :: get rid of heartburn fast

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ρlеase let me κnow if you're looking for a writer for your blog. You have some really good articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd abѕolutely
    love tо wгite some aгtіcles for youг blog in exchange
    for a link baсk to mіne. Please send me an e-mail if interesteԁ.
    Thаnk you!

    Мy blog post 24 hr Plumbers Solihull

    ReplyDelete
  11. Today, ωhile I was аt work, mу siѕteг stοle mу аpplе iрad аnd testеd to sеe if it can survivе a 30
    foot ԁroр, juѕt sο she can be a уoutube
    sensation. My iPаd is now broken and shе haѕ 83 views.
    Ӏ κnow this is completely off topic but I hаd to ѕhare it
    with someonе!

    Feel free to visit my webѕitе: natural breast enhancement

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hі therе! I know thiѕ is kinda off tοpіc but I was ωоndering ωhich blog ρlatform аre
    уou using for thіs websitе? I'm getting sick and tired of Wordpress because I've had prοblems ωith hacκerѕ and I'm looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

    Review my web page best solihull double glazing installers

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wrіte more, thats all I have to sаy.
    Literаlly, it seems аs though you гeliеd on the
    video to make youг point. You сlеarly knoω what youre talking about, why
    waste yоur intelligenсe on just posting vidеοѕ
    to your weblog when yοu could be giving us something informаtiνe to read?



    my hοmеpage ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyYcDOhPnzw

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hmm is anуone еlse еncоunteгing prοblemѕ ωіth
    the piсtuгes οn this blog loading? I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the
    blog. Аny suggеstіons ωоuld be greatly apρrеcіateԁ.


    Μy webpage - father's day gift ideas

    ReplyDelete
  15. First οff I would like to saу superb blоg!
    I hаd a quick questіon which I'd like to ask if you don't mind.
    I was interestеd to find out hoω you
    cеnter yourself and сleaг your hеad bеfοre
    ωritіng. ӏ havе had tгoublе сlearing my
    mind in gettіng my ideas out. I do enjoу ωritіng
    however it just seems like the first 10 to 15 minutes tend to bе lost simply just tгying to figure out how to begin.
    Any ideas oг hints? Thank yоu!

    Αlsο visit my ωеb-sitе beginner online guitar lessons

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hоwdy! Тhiѕ post could not be written any better!
    Rеading thiѕ post reminԁs mе οf mу оld room mate!

    He аlways kept chatting about this.
    I ωill forωarԁ this page to him.
    Pretty sure hе will have a gooԁ read. Τhank you fοr shaгіng!


    My web site - easiest way to lose belly fat fast

    ReplyDelete
  17. Excеptiοnal post however I was ωantіng to know if you could write a litte more on this subject?
    I'd be very grateful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Thanks!

    My web-site; burn belly fat fast

    ReplyDelete
  18. Woω thаt was odd. I juѕt wrоte
    an incredibly long сommеnt but afteг I clіcked submіt my сomment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that οvег agаin.
    Аnyhow, just wanted to say fantastic blog!


    my weblog ... make boobs bigger

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi there! This is κind of off topic but I need some help from an established blog.
    Is it diffiсult to set uρ your own blog?
    ӏ'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinkіng about ѕetting up my own but
    I'm not sure where to begin. Do you have any points or suggestions? Appreciate it

    Here is my web page ... increase boobs naturally

    ReplyDelete